I definately like the style of the photo- it is amazing but the picture itself looks "fake". Don't take it the wrong way. How the model is set with the background makes it seem like she was photoshopped into the background. It could be due to the extra lighting or the blurriness in some areas of the photo look. I think this is a really good photo.
Yeah. What Grimby said. I am actually among the naturally slender, but I also know that's only like 2% of the population. It's not natural for the other 98%. Sorry if you're elfin and took my comment the wrong way.
I don't even remember anymore. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm still a little butthurt from the fact that they won't let me donate blood, even though I'm at LEAST 10 pounds over the 110-pound minimum weight limit. Fascists.
nope. only PS on this is a slight blur effect at the edges, a slight tonal adjust, and a sharpen on the model. This is an actual location, and she is really in that stool. There is no shadow because the flash is bouncing all around, but you can clearly see her reflection on the polished floor.